- Brand Ossotrauma
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Ossotrauma™ Expert Femur Nailing System permits an intramedullary approach for the fixation of fractures of the proximal and shaft femur. It is an optimized anatomical design for an improved clinical outcome. The system provides two proximal locking options: Standard locking and Reconstruction locking. The aiming device provides an accurate and fast proximal and distal locking.
Features & Benefits
- Optimal fit in bone. Easier insertion and extraction
- Accurate and fast mechanical aiming device for distal locking
- Optimal lateral entry point. Easier and safer access to entry site.
- Cannulated end caps. Easier insertion and extraction
- Multiple locking options for proximal locking.
- Higher angular stability through multiplanar screws.